The following video tutorials will help you get started with SEO PowerSuite if you have been wondering how to use this amazing all-in-one SEO tool.
This User Guide will make using SEO PowerSuite smooth, seamless and easy. It covers every major feature of the Software tool.
(1) How to Setup Your First Tracker Project:
See the important keywords your site is already ranking for.
(2) How to Find New Keywords:
(3) How to Manage Your Keyword Groups:
(4) How to Choose the Best Keywords for SEO and PPC:
(5) How to Check Keyword Difficulty:
(6) Building A Keyword Map:
(7) Getting An Estimate of ‘Not Provided' Keyword Traffic with Rank Tracker Connected to Your Google Analytics:
(1) Track Rankings of Competitors:
(2) Track Your Site's Presence in news, places, images, video listings etc:
(3) Choose Which Pages Should Rank for Each of Your Target Keywords. You will be notified if the wrong page is showing in the searches:
(4) Check Your Site's Ranking as People See it From Different Parts of the World:
(5) Setting Safety Feature for Rank Tracker:
(1) Creating and Running a Quick On-Page Audit:
(2) Run Deep Page Analysis for Entire Site:
(3) Creating Your Site's XML Sitemaps (inside Website Auditor):
(4) Robot.txt File Creation and Management:
(5) Quality Optimized Content Created from Top 10 Competition Research:
(1) Find All Backlinks Pointing to Your Website with SEO SpyGlass:
(2) Backlink Quality Analysis:
(3) Remove Low-Quality Backlinks From Your Website to Prevent Harm:
(4) See Backlinks from Google Analytics:
(5) Compare Backlinks:
Building Links and Management
(1) LinkAssistant Project Creation:
(2) Get New Link Building Opportunities with LinkAssistant:
(3) Using LinkAssistant for An Effective Link-Building Campaign:
(4) Verify and Keep Track of Your Backlinks to Make Sure They Are Still in Place:
Other Useful SEO Features
- Set Your SEO Tasks to run on autopilot:
The Videos above cover all the features included in SEO PowerSuite (Free, Professional, and Enterprise).